Hand-held sandblaster 0.9l
Product code: LN-HSB-I
- Debrecen: 1
- Budapest: 13
- 4 nozzles with different functions
- Lightweight plastic blasting gun
Abrasive media used
- The quality of the media used for polishing influences the effectivity of blasting.
- Ordinary sand may contain contaminants, which may cause the machine to malfunction.
- Moisture and organic matter contained in the abrasive media may clog up the nozzles and the valves.
- If the abrasive media is used repeatedly, the reduction of the particle surface must be considered, which reduces the effectivity of the blasting process.
- Always wear protective eyewear when operating the machine.
- The working pressure should not exceed 6,7bar.
- After use, disconnect the machine from the air source.
|1||29 x 27 x 11 cm||1 kg|
More products in this category
Portable sandblaster, 68l
68l mobile outdoor sand blower, max. air pressure 8.6bar, ceramic nozzle, nozzle size 4.7mm, air connection 1/4 ", hose min. diameter 3/8"
Product code: JSN18
Portable sandblaster, with built-in vacuum 105l
The built-in vacuum allows for continuous work, recovers the abrasive media, air pressure 8bar, air consumption 170-460l/min, air connection 1/2"
Product code: LN-SB28
Portable sandlaster 98l
98l mobile outdoor sandblasting, operating pressure 4.5-8.6bar, air consumption 170-710l / min, hose length 5m,